Slot Game Malaysia is dedicated to safeguarding players’ online privacy and will be transparent about how we use their personal data. You should understand our privacy practices, including what Personal Data we collect, why we gather it, what we do with it, how we protect it, and your rights, by carefully reading this Privacy Notice. Information about you that can be used to personally identify you is known as personal data (either directly or indirectly).
Contact & Communication Information
Users who get in touch with this website and/or its operators do so at their own volition and risk giving any requested personal information. According to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Act 709., your personal information is kept private and preserved in a secure location until it is no longer needed or of any use.
Although every attempt has been taken to maintain a safe and secure form-to-email submission procedure, users are cautioned to utilize these methods at their own risk.
Any information you enter will be used by this website and its owners to answer any questions you may have, to provide you with more information about the goods and services they offer, or both. This includes utilizing your information to sign you up for any email newsletter program the website runs, but only if you were made aware of it and gave your informed consent when submitting any form to the email process. Or if you, the customer, have already made a purchase or inquired about making a purchase of a product or service that the email newsletter is about. This is by no means a comprehensive overview of your user rights with regard to email marketing communications.
Cookies are little files that are downloaded to the user’s computer and track, save, and store data about the user’s interactions and website usage. This enables the website to offer consumers a customized experience on the website through its server.
Users are encouraged to update their web browser security settings to disable all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors if they desire to prevent use of and saving of cookies from this website on their computers’ hard drives.
To track users of this website and learn more about how they interact with it, Google Analytics is used. While GA does not store, save, or collect personal information, it will save a cookie to your computer’s hard disk in order to measure and monitor your engagement and usage of the website. For more details, please see Google’s privacy statement at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
When this website uses referral programs, sponsored links, or advertisements, other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by outside vendors. These cookies, which are often used for conversion and referral tracking, expire after 30 days, however some might require more time. There is no storing, saving, or gathering of personal information.
Although it appears that this website only contains relevant, high-quality, safe external connections, visitors are cautioned to proceed with caution when visiting any of these links. (External links are text, banner, and picture links to other websites that can be clicked on.)
Despite their best efforts, the operators of this website are unable to guarantee or validate the accuracy of any externally linked website’s content. Therefore, visitors should be aware that they do so at their own risk and that neither this website nor its proprietors are responsible for any harm or consequences that may result from using any of the external links indicated.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to information: You have the right to get information that is clear, transparent, and simple to understand about how we use your personal data as well as your rights. This Policy contains all of this information.
- You have the right to access the personal information we have about you.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete personal data remedied.
- You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted or destroyed, often known as the right to be forgotten. Please be aware that we may have valid or legal reasons to retain your personal information, therefore this is not an absolute right.
- The right to object to direct marketing: You are always free to unsubscribe from or choose not to receive our direct marketing communications. You can accomplish that by getting in touch with us.
- The right to revoke consent at any time for data processing based on consent: If we are processing your data based on your consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
- You have the right to move, copy, or transfer data from our database to another according to the principle of data portability. This only applies to automated processing of your provided data that is supported by a contract or your consent and that is based on data that you have provided.
Additionally, you have the right to complain about our data protection and privacy practices to the data protection authority in your nation. Contact us at privacy@slotgamemalaysia if you would like to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or concerns about how your personal data is being used.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We erase personal information if the retention of it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which we collected or otherwise processed your personal information and no statutory retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain personal data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: privacy@slotgamemalaysia