Pros and Cons of
Reviewer’s Impressions of
The Fortune Cat slot machine is a basic 3-reel machine with just eight paylines. On each active payline, just one coin may be wagered. A winning combination must consist of at least three identical symbols, however Fortune Cat differs from many other slots in that both horizontal and vertical symbols are accepted. The golden cat is the symbol that pays out the most. The other symbols are a combination of more mysterious symbolism and conventional Japanese symbols like fans and koi fish. The Fortune Cat slot machine has extra features including a Wild Card, a Scatter Card, and a stake bonus Multiplier.
Players will be sent to a far distant realm as soon as they start the game. The reels have a pagoda-like appearance and are placed against a flawless lavender sky and cherry bushes in bloom. In Japan, cherry trees are associated with a wealth of symbolism, including the passing of time and accepting one’s fate. This makes them a perfect choice for a slot machine where one mouse click may alter one’s fate!
On the left side of the screen, the Fortune Cat is sitting with a fortunate bell in its paw. This is based on a traditional Japanese luck-bringing figurine known as a “maneki-neko.”
The background music, which begins playing when players load the game and continues as they play and spin the wheels, is in an eastern style, keeping with the concept. It most certainly helps to put players in a totally different mindset.
Fortune Cat Demo
Play Fortune Cat At Top Rated Online Casino
Similar Fortune Cat Slot Games Recommended
Trending Slot Games List
Fortune Cat Bonus Features
- Substitutes for all symbols except Scatter
- Only appears on center reel
- Will show Multiplier (x1,x2, x3, x4, x5, x10) in random.
- Winning payline with Multiplier will be multiplied by the indicated amount.
- 3 or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels will be awarded as per Scatter Paytable.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by LINE BET
- 9x 10,000
- 8x 1,000
- 7x 640
- 6x 160
- 5x 64
- 4x 24
- 3x 8
Fortune Cat Paytable
Fortune Cat Paylines
Fortune Cat Screenshots
Frequently Asked Questions
Fortune Cat is a 3-reel slot machine with eight paylines. Winning combinations can be formed both horizontally and vertically.
Yes, Fortune Cat has bonus features to enhance your gameplay. The game includes a Wild symbol that substitutes for all symbols except the Scatter. The Wild symbol can also reveal a random Multiplier, which multiplies winning paylines by the indicated amount. Additionally, there is a Scatter symbol that awards payouts based on the Scatter Paytable.
No, the Wild symbol in Fortune Cat only appears on the center reel.
When three or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels, the game awards Scatter wins according to the Scatter Paytable. The Scatter wins are then multiplied by the LINE BET to determine the final payout.
Casinos, sportsbooks, and their related media are primarily made for entertainment purposes. If you’re no longer having fun participating in these activities, it may be a sign that you’re most likely to have a gambling problem.
One of our main objectives is to promote gaming awareness, we urge all players to follow these five fundamental guidelines:
- Never place a bet that exceeds your ability to lose.
- Never place a wager when intoxicated, high on drugs, or in any other situation where your judgement or cognition is impaired.
- Limit your activities in terms of both time and money.
- Never use gambling as a means of escaping from personal issues.
- You shouldn’t let gambling affect your personal connections.
- Limit the amount of time you spend online. It may be time to take a break from this activity for a while if you find yourself spending more than a few hours per day online.
- Refrain from using gambling as a way to destress or seek emotional thrills.
We aim to raise awareness of responsible gambling and prevent any additional gambling-related problems. You should protect yourself as you enjoy your game.
You must be above 18 to gamble. Any content on this site should not be considered a piece of betting advice. All content is a reference. You should bet on your own risk.